- Bachelor’s degree
2 years to less than 3 years
- Write, modify, integrate, and test software code
- Maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required
- Identify and communicate technical problems, processes, and solutions
- Prepare reports, manuals, and other documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of software
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products
- Program animation software to predefined specifications for interactive CDs, DVDs, video game cartridges, and Internet-based applications
- Program special effects software for film and video applications
- Write, modify, integrate, and test software code for e-commerce and other Internet applications
- Consult with clients after the sale to provide ongoing support
Who can apply for this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply